Sunday, April 4, 2010

Rumor has it...

The other day a friend told me something that has been tickling my mind ever since. Since I was told by someone who isn't a Mormon I'm going to consider this a rumor until I hear otherwise. Here it is:


I was told that Mormons believe that when they die heaven involves ALL the Mormons going to purgatory to convert all the sinners until the very last soul is saved. And Hell is only occupied by souls who refuse to believe in God no matter what. Every one else is in purgatory according to this logic. Yep, since Hitler did not deny God, Hitler is in purgatory, too. And purgatory is filled with God believing sinners and Mormons doing their best to convert all those sinners.


Were you able to keep up with me through all of that? If this is true about a part of the Mormon belief system I am looking forward to Mormon purgatory. If the Mormons are right, purgatory is going to be 24/7 sing-alongs and punch & pie. And as most people know, I <3 punch & pie. Oh, and I used to be obsessed with that "Noah, he built them, he built them an arky, arky..." when I was little. Purgatory's going to be AWESOME if God lets the Mormons be in charge! LOL


If you are one of those poor souls who shudders at the thought of sing-alongs, I am happy to help you work through that possibly debilitating condition. We'll start with show tunes! MUHAHAHAHA...

No comments:

Post a Comment