Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another Gem from Mom

My mother sends me an email with the subject line: what do you think of this "necklace" and a link to this little gem:



What do you think?

My Thought Train went something like this, "Oh Lord! There's a snake around that woman's neck! No wait, she looks to calm/bored...what IS that? It kinda looks like a pine needle basket weaving bottom...As a necklace? WTH is it?"

Upon further reading it's a "necklace" made out of a loooooong zipper or several zippers. I think the concept may have merit for those looking to make accessories for their Steampunk outfits but that particular design they strapped onto the model just looks distracting/bizarre. A good accessory if you're trying to distract people from noticing what started as a Bad Hair Day but has now evolved into a Hairpocalypse atop your head, I would think.

No comments:

Post a Comment